Kruger/Zulus FAS832 departing UK 9th August

Hi, We are a family of three, 2 adults, Penny and Graham, and an 11 year old daughter, Harriet.  We are off on the Kruger/Zulus trip departing the UK 9th August.  We are really  looking forward to this trip and have started gathering our 'stuff' together.  Please get in touch if you will be on our trip.

Drama_Queen

Hi, we are joining you on the trip to Kruger/zulus.

We are a family of mom; Sandra, Her boyfriend Colin and her daughter Lauren (age 15!) WE are all looking forward to the trip and seeing the animals. Hope to see everybody their soon! Not long to go now!!!!!

pferguson

We have confirmed with Exodus today that there are just the six of us going on this particular trip - a small party, sounds good.  We have been shopping today for a few bits of neutral clothing as I don't think pink counts! Harriet, or a she prefers Hattie, is getting very excited now although she thinks two weeks is a long time.  I was just wondering whether we would have any room for clothes after I have packed the sleeping bags and other 'necessary' items from the list in the information booklet but I'll give it a try.  Have you holidayed like this before? Are you flying from Heathrow?  Look forward to meeting you in August - The Fergusons.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936