CYCLING VIETNAM - MOV

Hi

I have read the reviews and having met a couple of people who have already been on this holiday I am very excited and looking forward to this trip. I am not looking forward the train journey which seems to be only negative in the reviews, but who knows it might not be so bad.

I am Tess and travelling on my own, I commute cycle along a nice flat canal and go out social cycling with CTC at the weekends. I am trying to get a little fitter on the hills before I go!

Looking forward to meeting others going on this trip

scameron

Hi Tess, I’m Stuart, and I booked on this trip last week. The lady at Exodus told me that there are lots of single travelers (myself included), with 8 ladies and 7 men (20s - 1F, 2M; 30s - 2F, 1M; 40s - 2F, 1M; 50s - 2F, 2M, 60s - 1M; ??? - 1F). I’m not traveling on the “organised” flight from the UK, but I am booked on the Air Malaysia flight from KL so will no doubt meet you at the arranged meeting point at Saigon airport. I can’t say that I’ve done much cycling really, so I am a little bit apprehensive about that, and am therefore trying to spend 30 mins a day on an exercise bike in preparation. Otherwise I am really looking forward to it; I am sure we will have a great time as there is a nice age range of people. See you in 5 weeks!

Flo

Hi Tess and Stuart,

I am Florence and one of the females in their 30's booked on this trip. It will be my first cycling holiday, so I am a bit apprehensive but very excited too. I excersise regularly but have only started cycling recently and my backside hurts a lot!

I will be flying out from London on 23rd August. I can't wait and look forward to meeting everyone going on the trip.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936