Svalbard or Spitzbergen?

Having just read the guidebook (Bradt Guide - seems good) I know the difference, if any, but everything else will be a discovery. Now Exodus no longer issues the list of fellow travellers that was so helpful as the first ice-breaker, who else is going on this trip?

robjmarshall

Hello John T

I will add my name so that we start the ball rolling. I look forward to meeting you, maybe on a flight from Heathrow, maybe at Oslo, certainly at Longyearyen. This time we will be travelling on an Icebreaker - sorry about the pun.

Robert Marshall

janpearman

Hi, we too are off to Svalbard. Me, Stuart and daughter Mary. Will look out for youJan

Rother30

Hello, we're going to Svalbard too! (Alix and Simon) for our honeymoon! Looking forward to meeting you

kathrynw

Hi,  my husband Paul and I are also going.  Have been getting the thermals ready, just checked the weather, it is 5 degrees today, can't remember how cold that feels!

KarenD

Hi, I'll be joining you.  If anyone's on the group flight from Heathrow and fancies meeting up for pre-flight drinks, let me know.

chris_hely

We will look out for all of you on the boat (except Rob Marshall who we will have already met!!) - don't worry about 5 degrees - we were on the Lapland Wilderness adventure at Christmas a few years ago - got to minus 40....

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936