Walking in Montenegro

Hi,

My name is Tim and I am posting, in lieu of other posts on this trip, this on behalf of myself and my girlfriend Penny who are both looking forward to the trip to Montenegro.

We had a training day yesterday in Snowdonia, doing the Cader Idris round.  It was warm, and sunny so getting close to what we might see in Montegro.  Glorious day though, first time I have been up Cader in good weather.

We are planning at least one more mountain day before we fly on the 17th in Snowdonia, weather permitting, on the 9th or 10th and I will have a long walk with plenty of ascent from Church Stretton on either the 2nd or 3rd as Penny is visiting her mother that weekend.  Hopefully enough preparation!!

We would love to hear from any of the 9 other people currently booked on this trip so if you read this please post a note.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Tim

lymo

Hi Tim and Penny. I'm Maria and you sound very serious and fit. I'm looking fwd to Montenegro but doubt if I'll be able to keep up with you 2! I bet you are younsters? Maria

Infarction

Hi Maria,

Just celebrated Penny's 50th and I am 42, so not so young and barely serious.  Haven't done much walking in the past couple of months so need to get our legs in shape.  Penny is faster than me uphill but I am quicker on the flat (probably won't see much of this!) and descending (longer legs).  Good to hear from you though and look forward to meeting you.

Tim

lymo

Hi Penny and Tim, I'm reassured cos I'm 56! Glad you aren't too serious. No mountains to practice on in Hampshire so the gym has had to suffice! Looking fwd to the walk. Haven't done an Exodus walk since 06, did sightseeing in Cuba last year but missed the mountains! Not long now. Maria

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936