Hiya Anyone else going on this?

Hi

Am I a lone traveler or is anyone else on this trip?  It's my first time doing this kind of thing so if anyone else is out there with hints and tips or just wants to chat please get in touch - otherwise see you at Heathrow or in Amman

Wendy

I've been on 2 previous trips on my own with exodus, you'll feel at home and safe. Just go with the flow and you'll have a great time.

Daffy taffy 

catbells

Hi Wendy

We are going on this trip and, as you can see from our profile, have had previous adventures with Exodus.  We have never regretted one of our trips and always come home with good memories and tales to tell.  Essentials for this sort of trip - anti-bacterial handwash and baby wipes!!  We are keeping a constant watch on the temperatures via Weather Underground - its going to be hot....see you at Heathrow.

Geoff and Jill

pbrett

Hi Wendy, Geoff and Jill,

We're coming too. We've never travelled with Exodus before but have a few friends who've done this trip and loved it.

See you all soon,

Paul and Claire

Lune_Lady

Thanks for the tips - I'll be the one looking dazed and confused!! - see you soon.

Wendy

jthurburn

I though i say masa el-kheir (Good Evening in Egyptian) :)

JP here! A fellow groupie. This will be my second time traveling with exodus, so I'm sort of a newbie too. ;p

I hope to catch with you all soon.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936