Discover Costa Rica

Hi, I'm really looking forward to this trip. 

I'm travelling on my own so would be pleased to hear from anyone else going on the trip beforehand - I don't bite & it'll help break the ice.

Cheers,

Rosie

Hi Rosie,

I'm on the same trip, travelling on my own too - I look forward to meeting you!

This is only my 2nd Exodus trip - I went to Bulgaria a few years ago, which was fantastic.

I've wanted to take this trip for a few years and finally made the time.  Bizarrely, since I booked, I've discovered that 3 of my friends have been.  One is even considering emigrating there, so it must be great!

I'm in the midst of trying to pick out a new camera to take along - balancing bulk against zoom... what to do?!

Of course, once I get to know you I may get all girlie and start to fret publicly about what clothes to take  ;-) 

Hope to hear from you...

Sarah

rdhillon

Hi Sarah,

Nice to hear from you.  If I wasn't so busy at work I'd be gettingt excited about this trip already!  This will be my third trip with exodus - I travelled alone then too.  So far each group has been great; finger crossed it continues :-/

Hopefully I won't be packing the day before but may well take you up on your 'what to wear' offer!!

See you in November.

Cheers,

Rosie

hi Rosie,

Well I think I'm about sorted with the packing - though every time I think that, I read something that contradicts the last thing!

An hour ago I read:

"don't take too many clothes - just wash them out and dry them overnight"

10 minutes later I saw:

"don't count on your washing drying in less than a week!"

so is it 3 tshirts or 14?!

I am so looking forward to it though - even if I wear the same outfit every day (though the rest of the group may not appreciate that!) It's going to be amazing!

13 days & counting!

S

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936