Is anyone going on the Kenya & Tanzania on 20th Sept?

Hi

I'm going on the Kenya & Tanzania departing from Heathrow on 20th Sept, really looking forward to the trip although have no idea what to take as can't work out how big a bag I can take!!!

Liz

L_and_p

Hello Liz

I have been having nightmares about packing so rang Exodus this morning.  They will be issuing bags next week. Are you tagging on the extra few days in Zanzibar? If so, the weight limit is only 15Kgs due to the restrictions on internal flights from Serengeti to Zanzibar.  Thank god bikinis don't weigh a lot!

Looking forward to meeting you on the 20th

Lorraine & Peter

liz twose

I am going to Zanzibar, flying back on the 5th Oct as I have to go back to work - boo!!!!  I didn't realise that kit bags were being issued, just as well you mentioned it as I was about to go out and buy a bag, just need to get my sleeping bag sorted, money, jabs etc and I'll be ready to go.   Feeling just a bit unorganised at the moment, only two weekends to sort everything out.  Really looking forward to going, should be fun and seeing all the animals will be amazing.

Liz

elaine2

Hi

We are off on the 20th to Kenya and Tanzania...  wondering how I'm going to get everything in my backpack..... do you think I can get away with a 1/2 season sleeping bag? my 3/4 season is heaven if its cold at night but its a bit bulky!

Elaine & Steve

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936