AYZ Classic Kenya Safari and Zanzibar

Hi,

Just booked myself on this trip, now counting down the days!!

Couldn't find this trip elsewhere on the notice board, so I thought I'd see if there was anyone out there going, or who have recently been and have any advice for the novice!

Nic

smacdonald

Hi Nic.

I'm booked on the same trip too.  One of my friends went on a similar trip with Exodus this time last year, so I've asked her about any tips she can pass on and I'll put them up here.  I went to Thailand last year and was a complete novice at these things.  I'd not travelled on my own before, but everyone was great fun and like-minded. Watch this space.

Siobhan

Nic_S

Cheers, that sounds good!! 

Deep_Fried

Maybe I might 'bump' into some of you - or you me!  Looks like I'm the ONLY ONE of MY GROUP, of 9.  Watch out for me... don't send any herds (are they called herds?) of wild elephant through my campsite!  lol

My intrepid group meets up and starts out from the Silver Springs Hotel, Nairobi some time soon after Oct. 4  

Ciao for now! .> Mark

Nic_S

Hi Siobhan

Had my final joining instructions and its now only 2 weeks to go!  Think I have everything but the kitchen sink!!  Apart from my Malaria tablets which I'm getting next week.  I reckon there may be 9 in the group according to the website...so hello if you are out there.

Are you flying from Heathrow?  Do you know if they prebook all of our seats?

Catch you soon

Nic 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936