TPT 843 Inca Trail - 22 October '08

Hi, will you be on this trip?  Would love to make contact before we go.  Kind regards, Margaret.

c4moo

Hi Margaret, can't believe there's only two weeks to go!!  I think I'll be packing and repacking right up until the last night as I read more articles and am given more advice! Are you flying from Heathrow to Amsterdam?  I'm travelling with a friend from Birmingham.  Sharon and I are both quite excited especially as we're leaving hubbies at home in charge of the children!!   Take care Chris

Sharon Newport

I am the Sharon, Chris refers to......where are you travelling from? I cannot believe we are actually just days away from leaving....I really ought to get to grips with the packing!!! Look forward to meeting you..and all the others. All the best.

Marg Clarke

Thanks for your reply, being the first ones I was beginning to wonder if I was on my own! I thought where is everybody else?   Just like you I'm now starting to get prepared and reading up on it all.  I've just wrote out my packing list but keep adding to it as things come to mind.  Yes, I'm flying from HRW to Amsterdam and will be arriving on Nat. Express coach from Bournemouth where a friend will have given me a lift to.  I'm so excited to receive a response and my e-mail address us margaret.hclarke@hotmail.co.uk which is more direct for communication.  I will be going on this holiday by myself or at least until I meet all you lovely people.  I'm sure well have a fantastic time.  Regards.

Claire A

Hello everyone! My other half, Steve, and I are on this trip too. Can't believe it's only a couple of days to go now - I think I just about have everything sorted - I seem to have got half of Boots in my first aid kit, and I don't think there is a walking shop left in Yorkshire that I haven't been in! We're flying to Amsterdam from Manchester, so I guess we'll see each other either at Amsterdam, or in Lima. Have a safe trip everyone, and I'll look forward to meeting you in a couple of days. Regards, Claire.

Marg Clarke

Hi Claire & Steve, nice to hear from you and will get to meet in Amsterdam.  Have been checking out the weather forecast for Cusco and it appears to be quite warm there even at nighttime which is something I was concerned about - so am feeling better about camping now!!  Have a good journey and see you soon.  Regards, Margaret

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936