Trails of Vietnam departing Nov 15th

just like to say hi to anyone going on this trip on the 15th, this will be my first trip with exodus, i am really looking forward to the journey, it would be great  to hear from someone who will be going.  Ingrid

mfalck

Hi Ingrid, Yes I'm going on this trip too. It will be my first holiday with Exodus and I'm really looking forward and have heard good stuff about the organisers. So i'm sure it will be an experience... Never been to SE Asia either so its all very exciting. Where are you from? Have you been to Vietnam before?See you in Hanoi.

Malin

ilow

Hi Malin,

looking forward to meeting you, i am from surrey, and will be flying from Heathrow on the Saturday, and yourself? i have not been to Asia before either, i understand that the climate will be cooler in the north and humid in the south, i have started reading through the notes to make sure i have everything.  had my final injections this week, visa returned so all set, i might add, that i have wanted to see this country for about twenty years, so i am very excited and apprehensive at the same time.  ingrid

mfalck

Hi there, Me and my friend are travelling from the depths of West Wales. Haven't got my jabs yet! Difficult to pack the holiday wardrobe as there seems to be several climates in Vietnam. Do you know how cold it will actually be in the North? Not sure which fleece to bring. Malin

ilow

hi Malin, just been on the BBC weather forecast for Vietnam over the next 5 days Hanoi temp was between 23-28 celsius, sunny but with rain showers for 4 of those days, so dont forget your waterproof jacket/cape... as for packing, i intend to layer with a fleece or two. ingrid

Gabriela

Hi everybody, I am on this trip as well, however, I am flying out on Friday 14 November. My friends recommended Hanoi so much that I decided to go a day earlier. I'll join you on Sunday. 

mfalck

Hi Gabriela, We will be in Hanoi from Saturday too to have time to see the city and recover after jet lag! See you there. Malin

ilow

good thinking guys, just pinch me if i am falling asleep on the first day, i will see you all three of you in Hanoi next Sunday, have a good flight. ingrid

Gabriela

Looking forward to meeting you all there. Have a good flight! Gabriela

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936