Classic Annapurna 26th October

So far had no replies from anyone else doing this trip.  Hope we are not going on our own! have done a practice pack and decided to leave a few things behind - but still difficult to know exactly what to take in the way of warm/cool clothing as this trip covers diverse aspects, i.e trekking, rafting and jungle.  Decided to take less rather than more as I can probably buy anything else out there. Anyone else going with me!!!

Thanks Gharber, yes there are 15 of us - just wondered who they were!  like you I am packing in layers and am prepared for most eventualities!  Getting really excited now as we are off on Sunday and have been doing a fair bit of walking recently so  hope your trip goes well and will post when i get back

Rachel Thomas

Morning,

I am to on this trip. Like you,  I am getting very excited with what we have install over the next 2 weeks.I am not as organised though, of to buy last mintue items today. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Last day to get organised!  We are flying down from Newcastle at 5.50pm tomorrow so will  meet up with you and rest of group at Heathrow.  I have a friend in Nepal at the moment and its lovely and warm and sunny in Kathmandu! Look forward to meeting you

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936