Imperial China and Yangtze river trip

Hi there just letting people know that there are 3 including myself booked onto this trip in case there are some of you out there interested in knowing how many have booked so far. I think  it is likely to be 7 minimum. Let me know if you have booked.

Mel 

Sambezi

Hey Mel
Just booked for this trip now - they say only 4 places left so thought I had better do as soon as!
Just me look forward to meeting you all
Sam

nwhitehurst

Hey Mel

My girlfiend and myself have also booked on the china trip on the 8th and look forward to meeting you all and having a blast.

Nidge

Mel J

Hi all, what an idiot, ive been going on the departure lounge looking for fellow travellers to China and there was nothing. My husband Alun went onto my site and found all these emails. We booked so long ago and I was paranoid that it wouldn't run as there were only 3 of us and then all of a sudden in January it was fully booked. We are both really looking forward to the trip. Have any of you got your visas yet? Not sure how much money to take also. 

Mel 

carofreedman

hello, getting very excited now as the trip is getting very close.  looking forward to meeting you all

best wishes

Caroline

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936