meet before trip

hi .I know you are out there as the trip is fully booked .

would like to get in touch before we all leave .

Plus help needed dont know what to pack for hot ,warm or cold weather.

looking forward to seeing you in 9 days time and counting down

neil  

Hi Neil

I am on this trip, weather forecast is chance of some rain the first couple of days and day time temperatures around 57F (American web site).  I have been told to pack layers and something warm for the evenings as it can get cold.

Its a bit late for a meeting beforehand now but happy to meet at the airport as we should have a lot of time after our 3 hour before departure check in.

See you soon

Chris

msmith1

Hi

If you're treking through the Wadi Rum then on to Petra I went on the same trip the same dates last year and had a great time. The weather was clear blue skies but not too hot. It was comfortable t-shirt weather when in the sun during the day but chilly in the shade and very cold at night once the sun went down. You gather round a camp fire for warmth in the evening, which also provides the only light. The views of the stars were amazing. It gets very dusty in the desert, take plenty of wet wipes as you will just have a bowl for washing and toilet paper.

Am happy to answer any other questions

Michelle 

mandy stewart

I did this trip the Christmas before last and it snowed! Ended up spending 4 nights in Petra as we got snowed in! Wadi Rum was freezing.......literally! I wore everything I had packed all at once to keep warm. It was a fantastic trip but I'd advise you to pack thermals.

Tangawizi

Hello

I'm also on this trip. A friend has lent me a super warm sleeping bag which I've now realised takes up most of my rucksack. Looks like I'll be wearing lots of layers on the flight! I'm presuming we can take our cycling helmets as hand luggage?!

Looking forward to our trip and meeting everyone.

Sally

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936