Hi to anyone else on this trip

Hello to anyone else booked on this trip.  My daughter Kate, and I are really excited about the possibility of seeing tigers in the wild!  ( Plus of course all of the other wildlife spotting opportunities).

It would be nice to know the names and interests of some of you if you feel like introducing yourselves.

We've been on other exodux trips and always had a great time.

RichieC

Hi there, fellow traveller!

I'm Rich, and I'll be on the trip as well, with my other half Kate. We're both very much looking forward to the trip, especially the photo opportunities. I'm not sure which is bigger, Kate's rucksack or her camera bag!

This is our first Exodus trip, and we really can't wait. We both have a passion for animals (tigers and other big cats especially), and relish the opportunity to see the tigers in the wild. It'll definitely be something amazing.

Looking forward to meeting you, and being on the trip with you!

Rich

Hi. Now someone else has replied to you I can see the reply button on my browser! It's great to get in touch with a few of the people who are coming on this trip. I chose this one because I heard Bandhavgarh was the best place to see tigers in the wild and I've always wanted to do that. I'm also excited about seeing the Taj Mahal and some other sights.

Are you going on the group flight from London?

Gill B

GillianE

GillianE

Good to hear from you, I look forward to meeting you all in person.  Can't belive that our of the 5 of us known so for we have 2 Kates and 2 Gills!

Yes, we are traveling with the group from Heathrow so maybe we'll catch up with each ther on the flight otherwise - see you in Delhi.

We have found a good bird book which we will be happy to share if it saves anyone else packing one.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936