Petra and Palmyra

Anyone else?

Tina Jones

Great tour. Very dusty when the wind gets up so take some headscarves with you if you don't want your hair to feel as stiff as concrete.

Also, take your own roll of toilet paper in your bag with you at all times - just in case there is none when you go.

Drink a lot.

Tour guides look after you well and give you advice on what to eat and where.

Oh, and the biggest problem is finding an ATM machine that takes your card so I would bring a huge wodge of cash because exchanging it will be easier than finding an ATM machine that works for you. You'll waste a lot of time driving round looking for such an ATM.

Nice people all over the place. The Jordanians sure love to tease and pull your leg.

Don't expect perfection. There was something wrong with every single hotel out there - but then, I've had the same problem in Europe and especially London. Just go with the flow - it's only for two weeks.

I am now having problems adjusting to life back here.

Tina Jones

to drink lemon juice with mint - take it. You'll miss something deLICIOUS if you don't.

We had some in Palmyra for the first time and didn't miss an opportunity to order it again whenever it was on the menu.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936