Hi to anyone going on AIW Land of the Tiger starts 4th Apr in Delhi

Hi. I can see a post already about this trip but I couldn't work out how to reply to it. It would be great to hear from anyone who's going. I think the trip is full.

I've just got my visa and travel injections and I'm feeling really excited about it. I got the visa myself through the post, filling in the online application, which takes a surprisingly long time, and sending them a return special delivery envelope. It takes a while but is otherwise fairly straightforward. Total cost including the service charge Exodus don't mention and postage each way but not photos was £48.96.

Gill

RichieC

Hi there!

I'm also going on the trip, and got my Visa sorted recently as well. Much as I would have loved to have it sooner, some silly business regarding my signature on the visa form left me waiting an extra few weeks to get it. Thankfully I now do have it.

I'll be on the trip with my other half, Kate. We're both very much looking forward to it, for the experience, the photo opportunities, and not to mention our shared passion for animals. We really can't wait. We even have countdowns set up. Great stuff. :)

It'll be great to meet you and the other travellers. Can't wait!

Rich

kateem1

Hi Gill, Although I'm not doing the same tour as you, I think we'll be on the same flight. I'm doing Highlights of Northern India. I just got my visa too. The costs do all add up but I'm sure it'll all be worth it, I can't wait to go! This is my 2nd trip with Explore but the first one by myself. My biggest worry is being bored on the flight!! I'll need a good stash of books!

Kate

We're flying on the Friday evening. Don't you go a bit later than that? It would be great to meet up and make the plane flight less tedious if we are on the same flight. Is anyone else out there going on the group flight from Heathrow? Gill B

katem

Hi, I thought I would make myself known, I'm the other half of the Richard and Kate duo (Yes, yet another Kate). And as Rich has already mentioned, am very much looking forward to both the trip and the photo opportunities. I am both an animal and photography enthusiast, with a certain passion, possibly verging on obsession for Tigers.

I thankfully managed to get my Visa sorted back in December, I gave up with the online form and printed out the simpler version. 

As for the injections, all sorted too, despite the national shortage of Rabies vacine - which turned out to be a false alarm.

Both myself and Rich very much look forward to the arrival of April 3rd, and despite the phobia of flying, I cannot wait.

See you all soon.

Kate

kateem1

I fly at  about 8pm on Saturday - so different day, which is a shame. Oh well, I'll still talk to you guys about increasing excitement as our trips approach! Ican't believe its coming around so quickly - not long now!

Kate (not the Rich one! :-) )

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936