Peaks and Valleys of the Atlas Sept 2009. Fellow travellers?

Any fellow travellers out there? Myself, cousin Andrew and brother Rich are booked onto this trip. Two of us are travelling from Birmingham UK by car to the Airport - anyone wanting to share a lift get in touch to see if we can arrange it. Rich is travelling from Spain and is meeting us at the Hotel in Marrakech. We'd love to make contact with anyone else who is going on this trip or anyone with prior experience who has some travel tips, what to take etc. Best wishes, Rob

tanyahowroyd

Hiya,  I'm Tanya and will be coming on the trip with my husband Mark and friend James.....realy looking forward to it.  Not sure if it's a full house yet or just us 6....either way it's going to be lovely.  Is this your first trip with Exodus....any tips?

Da Blade

Hi Tanya, Mark, James - nice to hear from someone else on
the trip. Spoke to Exodus today and it is now fully booked with
16 people, couples, small groups and individuals -
so it should be a good mix. Andrew has done some European trips
before and it is our first time with Exodus but we've heard
positive feedback. As well as being hot it might be quite cold at
times, so packing for all eventualities - and maybe investing in
a 'Therm-a-rest' are my tips!

tanyahowroyd

Great - thanks......really looking forward to it now......and thanks for the tips!

Tanya

NickJS

Hi Guys, I'm also booked onto this trip.  I'm traveling on my own. Am spending three weeks in Morocco so will be arriving in Marakesh on the 25th. Should be a fun trip. Look forward to seeing you all there.

Nick 

Da Blade

Hi Nick, good to hear from you + look forward to meeting you in Marrakech, (which is getting soon now), sounds like you'll have time to rest your legs afterwards! Rob

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936