Gorillas & Masai Mara - Nairobi to Kigali

Hello! Rachel and I have booked on this tour, departing from Nairobi, and would be pleased to hear from anybody else who might be going our way!!

Regards Graham

gareth84

I'm booked onto this trip (along with my brother)!

Heysy

Good to hear from someone else thats going our way.  We are really looking forward to it especially now we've paid the balance off.  Next we need to sort out our jabs.  Are you and your brother flying out on the group flight from Heathrow?

gareth84

Just back from the Faroe Islands (amazing country). Yep, we're on the group flight from Heathrow, how about you?  As for the jabs, I've read all these posts about Rabies jabs but it doesn't seem like its essential, so I may give it a miss.  I went to the Amazon last year so I'm prety sure I'm already covered for other jabs (yellow fever etc), but I'll get hold of some Malaria tablets.  Have you applied for VISAs yet? I think I'm going to apply for mine when I'm back from Morroco in a few weeks; a multiple entry for Kenya may be needed?

Heysy

Hi Gareth, sorry for not replying sooner, with everybody looking at the other post, I neglected this one! We both need a couple of jabs 'topping up' and as far as visas go, we're leaving it till we get there. We've been round South West Africa previously and found the border crossings only a minor irritation, if anything, we think they add to the whole experience :)) We think we've got all our kit now and our hotel is booked at Heathrow so the excitement is growing!!!

ATB Graham

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936