TMM - Mount Toubkal 20 September departure

Has anyone else signed up yet? Is anyone else travelling alone?

c-wishart

Hi there, I am flying out from Luton and then have a transfer to the hotel.  You?

Chris

KLL77

I'm booked onto the group flight from London - haven't checked which airport yet. Have you travelled with Exodus before?

KLL77

Just checked - it's Gatwick I'm travelling from.

lkeddy

I am going on this with 2 other friends.  We are flying on a Ryan Air flight out of Luton.  I have done one other Exodus trip a couple of years ago.  That was a cycle trip to India.  Looking forward to this trip.

AMunro

Hi everyone, my name is Audrey, I am booked on the Mount Toubkal trip and will be travelling alone.  I am coming from Glasgow.  Look forward to meeting everyone on 20th September. 

KLL77

Great to hear from you, Audrey - looking forward to meeting you. I'm Kate and will also be travelling alone. Have you travelled with Exodus before?

AMunro

Hi Kate, look forward to meeting you on the trip. I have never travelled with Exodus before but know peopel who have and have every confidence the trip will be amazing. Have you done anything like this before?

KLL77

No - never travelled with them before, and never done anything like this! Really looking forward to it. I do a lot of walking in the Cotswolds, and am looking forward to a bit of a change.

Big_Al

I'm travelling alone on the Group flight from Gatwick.  Have been with Exodus to Iceland and it was great.  Really looking forward to this one.

KLL77

Hi Alison - I'll see you on the flight! I'll be on the same one.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936