TMM - Mount Toubkal 20 September departure

Has anyone else signed up yet? Is anyone else travelling alone?

c-wishart

Hi there, I am flying out from Luton and then have a transfer to the hotel.  You?

Chris

KLL77

I'm booked onto the group flight from London - haven't checked which airport yet. Have you travelled with Exodus before?

KLL77

Just checked - it's Gatwick I'm travelling from.

lkeddy

I am going on this with 2 other friends.  We are flying on a Ryan Air flight out of Luton.  I have done one other Exodus trip a couple of years ago.  That was a cycle trip to India.  Looking forward to this trip.

AMunro

Hi everyone, my name is Audrey, I am booked on the Mount Toubkal trip and will be travelling alone.  I am coming from Glasgow.  Look forward to meeting everyone on 20th September. 

KLL77

Great to hear from you, Audrey - looking forward to meeting you. I'm Kate and will also be travelling alone. Have you travelled with Exodus before?

AMunro

Hi Kate, look forward to meeting you on the trip. I have never travelled with Exodus before but know peopel who have and have every confidence the trip will be amazing. Have you done anything like this before?

KLL77

No - never travelled with them before, and never done anything like this! Really looking forward to it. I do a lot of walking in the Cotswolds, and am looking forward to a bit of a change.

Big_Al

I'm travelling alone on the Group flight from Gatwick.  Have been with Exodus to Iceland and it was great.  Really looking forward to this one.

KLL77

Hi Alison - I'll see you on the flight! I'll be on the same one.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 020 8772 3936