Highlights of Northern India - 11 Feb 2010

Hi, I have just booked this trip this evening and am SO excited!  I did Kili with Exodus last July, so relieved to have no mountains to climb this time.  Met a really great bunch of people and hoping that this will be just as good, even though somewhat different :-) I think I'm number 10 booked on the trip, so would love to hear from fellow travellers, am travelling on my own, by the way.

Elaine 

HazelJ

Hi Lainey

I have no idea what number travelers we are but we will be joining yuo in Jaipur from Katmandu .

It made more sense to fly down rather than take a long bus trip!!  Look foward to meeting everyone. We hav'nt travelled with Exodus before  , we have previously used Perigrine and Geko. We are travelling from Canada, Brttish Airways and security checks willing!!

Hazel & Jerry

Hi Hazel & Jerry!

Lovely to hear from you.

Just having seen the numbers going down on the website I think we are the full 16...always nice to have a good number cos you get a good mix of people...

Will look forward to meeting you both in Jaipur...am expecting to be a bit weary at that stage after the flight! Must sort my Visa out, the trip seems to be coming round fast now!

Elaine 

HazelJ

HI We may change our pland re Nepal due to all sorts of re-enrty requirements to India and a general satrike in Nepal!!

We will see you in Jaipur anyway

Hazel

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936