Kilamanjaro 3rd Sept 2010

Hi

We will be leaving heathrow on the 3rd Sept for kilimanjaro like to hear from others who  will be going same date ..............

JackDaddel

Hi! We'll be leaving for Kilimanjaro on the 3rd as well - should be a good trip!

JamesSDonald

Hi guys,

I am going to Killy on 5th, I've had a posting since May  with no replies. Would also love to get in contact with others on trip and find out who they are and what they are doing for prep. I've managed to get in contact with another and we met to climb the welsh 15. This  weekend off to Mont Blanc for some altitude training. What have you been doing

As I am doing Mt Meru first our paths will cross out there, you'll be finishing just before we start.

Jim

JamesSDonald

Hi all

There is a lot of us 'Kili Trekers' on this site trying to contact others in they group. I've be in touch with most of you traveling to Kili in Aug, Sep and Oct. As there are a couple of us going to North wales to climb Snowdon on Sat 14 Aug, arriving the friday night and camping out. Sunday will look at Tryfan another lovely walk/climb. Therefore I would love to get as many Kili Trekers together to do some walking and talking. If you are insterested e-mail me on [email protected] I think it would be great to get everyone together and discuss 'Kili'

Hear from you Jim

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936