Sahara Desert Trek - 20th November 2010

Looking forwards to this trip - seems to have been a long time coming and is now only 3 months away!  Anyone else coming along?

Hey Vicky,

Only signed up to this trip recently but it has really gripped my imagination. Look forward to meeting you.

Sarah_Turner

Hi, I just booked it today! What other exodus holidays have you both been on? I've only been to Finland with them a couple of years ago (see profile pic, thankfully got nicer glasses now, had had to wear an old old pair then!)
Have read lots of people's reviews about this trip, sounds great, looking fwd to it, I just hope the sand doesn't make walking uncomfortable, or get in the food too much! The basic facilities while trekking etc don't bother me, fine with all that!
Looking fwd to meeting everyone.

Jay2009

Yep, decided to throw my hat into the ring and make this trip. Used Exodus last year for the Morocco Mountain climb and enjoyed it. I'll be flying into Tunisia a day early though and will meet you guys at the hotel the next morning.

vickyhawkes

Great - look forwards to meeting you all!

Sarah - I think it's safe to say that the sand will get everywhere :-) First Exodus trip for me, I was persuaded to take the plunge by a pal of mine who's also coming along. Are any of you serious trekkers?

Jacko100

Hi everyone, just booked up yesterday, looking forward to meeting up, This also my first Exodus trip and not a serious trekker unless walking to the pub counts ;-)

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936