Would like to hear from anyone going to Indochina in Jan 2010

Hi there

We are booked onto the Jan departure of the Indochina trip. It would be good to hear from anyone else who is going.

Jenny and Ray

Hi Jenny & Ray.

Myself (Sarah) and friend Audrey are booked. Can't wait!

Hi Sarah and Audrey

It is good to hear from you. We can't wait either. It will be good to get away from our winter for a while! I see that our departure is now unavailable so I assume that 16 of us are booked on to it. It would be good to hear from some of the others.

Jenny and Ray

Audrey managed to get the last place - we hadn't booked the trip together, but when she heard I was going decided to join too! We'd both been meaning to visit the area for a few years so why not, as you say, for a bit of winter sun.

Would be good to hear from any of the other travellers - get tips on packing!

atrindade

I am Audrey, friend of Sarah above. I am a complete novice, never been on one of these trips before, but am so looking forward to it. Boring my husband to death with the excitement of it all, shame I got the last place and he can't come!!  Any tips on packing and preparation welcome.

Hi Sarah and Audrey

I don't think anyone else is looking at this topic yet. Maybe they will join in later.It is a shame your husband isn't coming, Audrey.

I am sure he will be missing out on a great trip. I think we are going to need to pack for warm weather with some chilly evenings. We have been on a few trips like this before and usually try and travel light!! I am not sure we always succeed! We pack clothes that are light and easy wash and dry. I think layers are a good idea so you can put more on as it gets colder and vice versa.

Only about four and a half months to go!

Jenny

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936